Dapple Design Shop will be CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS from December 10, 2016 to January 4, 2017.

Sunday 1 March 2015

An Explanation


January dawned with such expectation this year.  It always does, but this New Years Day I had an idea of what the coming year might hold for better or worse.  Either way, it was not going to be a mundane year.


How little did I know.  Things have really snowballed around here.  And some of these snowballs came completely out of the blue.  So please understand if I don't post for a bit now and again.  I'll be back.



1 comment:

  1. You really don't need to explain that's the fluid nature of blogging...you show up, we visit. I certainly hope that all is well, and that things work out for the best.

    I will be looking for you when you are able to return.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete