Friday, 16 May 2014

This Moment


First trip to McDonalds.  For reasons unknown, this is what I wanted to do for Mother's Day.  Her favorite parts of the Happy Meal:  orange juice and dipping.  The rest didn't leave much of an impression, for which I'm grateful.

Joining SouleMama and others in a Friday ritual. A single photo capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your moment in the comments for all to find and see.

4 comments:

  1. Love her little face. Why would McDonald's make much of an impression when she has such good food at home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my she doesn't look so thrilled. I agree most of McD's isn't that great tasting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I keep repeating this, like a broken record...but those moments are treasures in time.

    And good on her for not liking it.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet x
    love jooles x x x

    ReplyDelete